RE: [pyrnet] Hot Spots

Hi Dianne, Funny you should say that, as the nurse who was standing there while the doctor told me that peroxide was harmful looked confused and asked him "Really?" So I guess it's another case of the "eggs are bad", "eggs are good" for you syndrome! ;)
Sariena
Chrissy I believe it serves it purpose or it would be taken off the market.   It is still used widely in hospitals - University of Pennsylvania for one (checked with my brother who is a Doctor there).   As in with certain chemo's sometimes the good of the cure outweighs the bad side effects.

Dianne Migas - Jersey Shore
Steel Moment Great Pyrenees
Steelmoment@aol.com