Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20020723

Stephanie. technically the term "breeder" applies to anyone with a dog and a bitch that produce puppies. I'd bet my life that this pup is from a puppymill or BYB. And the story about purchasing for the owner's son? Nope, not buying it. Wonder what the excuse for Pyr pup will be the next time. Purchased for the daughter? This excuse ranks right up there with, "I have to give my dog to Rescue because he does not "match" the new furniture"!

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs)
& Flopsy (Pyrenean Shepherd)
"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!"
bamb@monmouth.com