Re: [pyrnet] Pyrs, gotta love em

Man, I just got ready to take the little beastie Eiger out to pee for the
night and started brushing him again... Pyrs you gotta love 'em... He has
more hair than my first Pyr (and best friend) Thor (French baby) had. Spit!
Hair in my nose and mouth..... again.  You're not old..just way smarter than
me... :) Yummy, tomorrow's another hair spitting day :)