Re: [pyrnet] Pyrs, gotta love em

I'll let you know Barb. The vinegar/water rinse sure did help on his ears.
Dawne said he looks completely healed of his ear infections. The vet I took
him to said he would always have problems and gave me lots of meds. He isn't
having any problems with them at all anymore. They smell and look wonderful!
Hope the vinegar works on his butt too.  Dawne seemed to think that maybe he
chews on his butt because he's nervous about me going to work every day. I
don't think so... I think he really is itchy. Hope your plan works. Thanks
Barb...