[pyrnet] FW: AKC Longevity Study

Hi all I seen this on another list today & thought there were people on the
list who
might like to participate...

" Anyone that wants to participate in a breed specific longevity study
should
 go to    http://cvmweb.cvm.msu.edu:8081/Dog_Study/details.htm
 and fill in the information requested.  It is for all AKC recognized pure
bred
 dogs.  You will need AKC registration number, date of
 birth, date of death, and cause of death."

Sariena Foley
http://regaliapyrs.tripod.ca/index.htm
Dedicated, in loving memory to my boy Zeus -February 14, 00-September 27, 01
Educational site about the Great Pyrenees and facts about the ONLY reliable
source to obtain one.......a RESPONSIBLE breeder!