[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20020731

In a message dated 8/1/2002 12:05:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time, owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:

(3) Is it feasible to provide her with a doggie door leading directly
into the house (given that, with a Pyr's size, it would also be big
enough for an intruding human to enter)?>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi Stacy,
My Hubby and I are thinking of putting in a doggie door down here also~~~~We've thought about it for years, and now it seems that the oportunity/need is there to do so !!
I had the same question in mind, Myself !  A doggie door as big as is needed will let in the "bad guys"~~
My Hubby's answer ~~"do You really think that anyone, after seeing the size of that doggie door, would go inside the house to meet the dog ?"
As for the electric fence, Yes, We've got one, No, they are not the most wonderful things in the world to have when I know that a puppy is gonna' get "Zapped" on the nose~~But, it sure beats the alternative of being responsible for a dog that runs out into the traffic~~the dog will loose the confortation~~

Pam Croy
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM

"We need not Think alike to Love alike"