[pyrnet] dogs of the desert

OH I Love it!!  That's the best yet.  I've had people argue with me that they are white St. Bernards!  Or albino Newfoundlands.....
I like to tell people they are polar bear mix.

Our Sasha apparently is a purebred Polar Bear.  We had her at a park awhile ago and were having a picnic lunch when a man walked up with a little girl about 3.  He said that she was asking to see the "polar bear" and would we please tell her that it was just a big white dog.  We of course did so happily and asked it she wanted to pet Sasha and see how soft she was.  She agreed happily and after a minute turned to her dad and requested that they go home right away so she could tell her mama about how she got to "pet a polar bear".  She knew what she saw and if we grown-ups were too stupid to realize it that should in no way influence her.

Had a similar situation years ago with a Newfoundland who loved to sit in the driver's seat of the car when she was left alone.  Another 3 or so year old who couldn't wait to tell daddy about "the bear drivin' a car".

Caryl and Sasha the Great Pyramid/Polar Bear mix