[pyrnet] FW: breed bans on airline shipping

I saw this on another list and thought everyone should be made aware of this
farce! We all know that breed-specific bans can be easily extended to more &
more breeds.

Sariena Foley
http://regaliapyrs.tripod.ca/index.htm
Dedicated, in loving memory to my boy Zeus -February 14, 00-September 27, 01
Educational site about the Great Pyrenees and facts about the ONLY reliable
source to obtain one.......a RESPONSIBLE breeder!

> Author gave permission to crosspost:
>
> Subj: American Airlines restrictions
>

> I am reading from a Cargo Service Advisory given to me at American
> Airlines this morning when I went in to ship a puppy  Effective
Immediately,