[pyrnet] Just A Walk In The Park

Time to kick back, relax, pop some popcorn,  pull up a fluffy white Pyr, and watch…

http://abcfamily.go.com/justawalkinthepark/

What do you think? Will the Pyrblicity effect the PYR market, and make the county pounds full of Great Pyrenees?
	Pounds were bombarded with Dalmatians after the realization that these kind and lovable dogs required
love, attention, and maintenance following the Disney movie 101, and it’s pleasant sequel 102 Dalmatians. I hope
that the same effect doesn’t happen to the Great Pyrenees as a result of the Movie "Just A Walk In The Park", and
I hope that if they do receive sudden popularity there adopted by responsible families who can provide life long
love and care.
	An immediate concern would be if they received there deserved appreciation and awareness that the puppy
mills don’t crank them out by the droves deluding the blood, the lines,  and quality of Great Pyrenees for those
of us who care.
	The positive side of the movie" Just A Walk In The Park" is that they may get the attention, and awareness
that they have always deserved, and that people may work harder to preserve the blood lines and quality of Great
Pyrenees and that there will be more than 4 at the dog shows.

May white fluff rule forever despite the fact that you hate it in your mouth, your coffee, your food, on your
clothes, in your car, and we won’t even talk about the slobber!

Pyrsmyles,
Mer