From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org [mailto:owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org]On Behalf Of Dennis and Marie McFarland
Sent: 19-Aug-02 3:38 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Basenji/Great Pyrennes

Seems like an odd combo, but years ago we had neighbors with a Saint Bernard (show dog) who was impregnated by the next door Miniature Schnauzer.  Oddest looking bunch of puppies ever - all eleven of them.

Okay! This just begs the question. Did the schnauzer have to use a step ladder? LOL!
Marie, Valentino and angel Beau