[pyrnet] Fw: Re: TRANS, 5 sz'd Pyrs, This Transport has been filled!! :-)

**PLEASE CROSSPOST WIDELY**
*PLEASE respond directly to Pyrangel@yahoo.com,
and not this list!**

I owe a tremendous debt of gratitude to all who
helped get this run together.  Friends and fellow
Rescuers went through every contact they ever
had, contacted family and friends--all trying to
help these dogs. I am so very grateful for all
the assistance and the prayers--and I am so happy
to be able to report that all legs for this
transport are filled!!  The Pyr Caravan leaves on
Saturday! :.-)  Please continue to hold these
sweet dogs, and their Angel drivers in your
prayers!
Thank you all!
Joan

=====
Joan Fremo, HWT, CUR #580, RAOW, Deland, FL <vbr>PLEASE READ! Hope and
Freedom, Great Pyrenees Rescue:
http://www.dogality.com/greatrescue.htm<vbr>Pyrangel Rescue Network:
Dedicated to the care and placement of abandoned, abused, and displaced
Great Pyrenees.  {\0/} Links and Articles covering all aspects of Rescue and
Petcare! http://www.greatpyreneesrescue.net<vbr>Dog Rescue Articles at Suite
101 http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/12811<vbr>Hero's Waggin' Train
http://www.HerosWagginTrain.com<vbr>PetFinder!!
http://www.petfinder.org/index.html