Re: [pyrnet] Rescue/breeder "poll"

Linda,

What I have heard from responsible breeders is that they always request their dogs come back to them if there is any kind of problem. However, CO to ME is a long distance and GPFNE have an excellent rescue group. They often have a waiting list for dogs and the people who are allowed to take them pay a fee to the group (this is as it should be.  We who take rescue dogs get vetted, shot, neutered and house broken dogs. No complaints from me for any fees paid for my guys). However, the rescue group is doing the breeder a favor ensuring them that their line and their offspring are going to good homes.  If the breeder does not wish to have the dog returned I would think it would be a courtesy for them to send a check to the rescue group to help cover expenses.  All to often the dogs they get have little background and many problems as you have seen here.

Tea,

Who daily thanks Melanie, Sue and Karen for her crew.

Do You Yahoo!?