[pyrnet] Hugs!

Thank you for being my family on the web. Eiger and I thank you for loving
us. Please keep doing what you do... each one love one... two legged and
four legged. I will walk this next Saturday (with Eiger) to help my local
humane society to financially keep those that need a forever family.. Please
keep the love and our help all both two and four legged to face another
day... Remember our roots.. Nancy