From: Cynthia Willets
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2002 1:48 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Hair blowers for Pyrs

I have MAD and the towel -- he's been around about 22 years.

Sorry Barb, I am absolutely giddy -- No company in the house for the first time since the end of June...

Tea

 Barb Bowes wrote:

I have the Metro Air force. Have had the same one for 11 years. They last.
Not sure of the model, but it was the strongest one they made at the time
and has 2 speeds.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs)
& Flopsy (Pyrenean Shepherd)
"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!"
bamb@monmouth.com

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines