Re: [pyrnet] EVENTS: Specialty Results

Nope. No video. (I was a might busy, and it was HOT and HUMID, which
evidently scrambled my brain, hence the mistakes in the catalog marking) But
there Is a pic of me dancing on the picnic bench at the party after!
Something along the lines of a jig I believe. (I'm not much of a dancer) <G>
Too old, too big and the knees are a bit stiff. I managed to consume a bit
of white wine, ate some very good food, enjoyed the fine company of some I
have not gotten to spend time with in quite a while, and generally
thoroughly enjoyed myself! (BTW, the dance was done out of joy at getting
away for a few days and was pre wine <G>) At the dog show today, the
threatened monsoons managed to hold off until 5 minutes before ring time!
Then we got quite a squall. Quite a wind with accompanying deluge. I could
not contain my joy at the arrival of the rain in such a drought parched area
and sent up a cheer, and many others joined in. Methinks I need to get away
a bit more often. ;-)

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs)
& Flopsy (Pyrenean Shepherd)
"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!"
bamb@monmouth.com