RE: [pyrnet] Fw: Pyr at the humane society-ADOPTED

Hi Susan, I'm sorry too. I've been in a bummed mood all day.

Funny, never even met him, but as soon as we decided we wanted to help
him....well I was already planning our lives together. It was all I could
think of last night. Silly I know. But these Pyr's do have some magical way
of making those who love them in awe of their very existence. God was having
a very good day!

But I too am glad he has found a home, and I hope he lives a long and happy
life! Actually he was adopted yesterday before the picture was uploaded to
that site. Wires crossed somewhere.

Take care,
Sariena