[pyrnet] Re: GPC Greater Chicago Spec.

Hi everyone,

I was so disappointed to hear that that somehow my young puppy Pyrview Xena
Princess Warrior was not entered for sweeps at the specialty in Chicago.
Either I made a mistake entering on infoDog, or they did.  She did do well
in her class for the regular specialty winning first in her class.

Don't have all the details as the cell our friend Dave Holmden was using was
cutting out.

If anyone has info on the winners, I am sure we would all like to hear...

Kind regards,
Sandy Dyment
Pyrview Reg'd Great Pyrenees
Director: Great Pyrenees Club Of Central Ont.
www.angelfire.com/on3/Pyrview