[pyrnet] rusty Pyr?

I have noticed over the last 2 months my yr old spayed Maddie has what
appears to be almost burgundy colorations appearing on the fur between the
toes and also in the genital area. ( since puppy this area) but covers a
larger area now. During the summer there was one  hind foot (predominately)
that had this 'dis coloration and I thought OH...she's peeing on her foot
and that's the problem perhaps a mineral content issue? but I am not sure. I
can offer a photo if needed , but was wondering if any one has ever had
this. It is no where on her face (from drool ,or eye tears)
Thanks
Michele Donald
Calgary AB