[pyrnet] Fw: Lost Dog, URGENT! Correction! Disappeared SUNDAY nite

**PLEASE CROSSPOST**
**PLEASE** IF you are in the JAX area--your help
is needed!

This Great Pyrenees was lost last night, Sunday,
around 8 just off I-295 Roosevelt Blvd. Exit.
(this is U.S. Hwy 17, Orange Park) at the
Cracker Barrel.

PLEASE, if you are in the area help us to find
this wonderful boy.

Folks, I am 2.5 hours from Jax--and my
disabilities make it impossible for me to
physically hunt for this poor dog. He was in
transit to Rescue when his collar broke at the
exchange point. I am frantic, and beg anyone in
the area to assist.

Boo is a two yr old, male Great Pyrenees weighing
approx 82 lbs. This gentle, sweet dog is very,
VERY shy--but will likely come to small children.
He will not come when called, but may heed the
"STAY" command.

If you are in the JAX area, please print and
distribute the lost flyers, located at:
http://www.greatpyreneesrescue.net/boo.pdf
and
http://www.greatpyreneesrescue.net/boo2.pdf

Please call 904-891-1126 or 386-740-9419.
Please help! and please pray that he is found
safe!
Thank you,
Joan
386.740.9419

=====
Joan Fremo, <pyrangel@yahoo.com>, HWT, CUR #580, RAOW, Deland, FL PLEASE
READ! 1000 Miles To Safety:
http://www.greatpyreneesrescue.net/helpthesepyrs.htm
"Man's Inhumanity": http://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/dog_rescue/95003
We have a Fund Raiser!! Tupperware Online, and all profits go to Rescue!!
http://www.greatpyreneesrescue.net/help_ar_pyrs.htm#fund_raising
Pyrangel Rescue Network: Dedicated to the care and placement of abandoned,
abused, and displaced Great Pyrenees. {\0/} Links and Articles covering all
aspects of Rescue and Petcare! http://www.greatpyreneesrescue.net