[pyrnet] Fw: RE: ISO: Lost Pyr in JAX FL, FOUND!!! :.-)

YIPPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!  See Below!  Barb Bowes

**PLEASE, CROSSPOST WIDELY**
**PLEASE, Send my Thanks to everyone who
crossposted, who prayed, who sent good
thoughts!!**

Boo is FOUND!!! :.-)
I am sitting here blubbering, I am so relieved!!
Boo is Found!! He is safe and sound, covered in
ticks, and at the vets office!!

Gal saw the poster at Cracker Barrel the first
day it went up!  * months pregnant, sitting on
the ground 15 feet from a very tired Boo, calling
me, and holding his attention while Darla and
Ernie Duffy made it to their location in only
moments!

Boo spooked and ran, but Darla and Ernie managed
to catch him after a good 10 minutes of harrowing
chase!

I am so very grateful to Darla and her husband.
Out there everyday, sometimes as long as 12 hours
at a time, searching, posting posters, calling!!
They were joined by amazing people!  I don't have
all the names, but Dr. Kehoe, Cindy, Vicki, Jaki,
Lois, and Barbara to name just a few!!

This was an incredible effort by wonderful,
loving people determined to save this boy at all
costs!!  Thank you!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Will give more of an update later--but wanted to
get the word out!!

Hugs and peace to all!
Yipee!! :.-)
Joan

=====
Joan Fremo, <pyrangel@yahoo.com>, HWT, CUR #580, RAOW, Deland, FL PLEASE
READ! 1000 Miles To Safety:
http://www.greatpyreneesrescue.net/helpthesepyrs.htm
"Man's Inhumanity": http://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/dog_rescue/95003
We have a Fund Raiser!! Tupperware Online, and all profits go to Rescue!!
http://www.greatpyreneesrescue.net/help_ar_pyrs.htm#fund_raising
Pyrangel Rescue Network: Dedicated to the care and placement of abandoned,
abused, and displaced Great Pyrenees. {\0/} Links and Articles covering all
aspects of Rescue and Petcare! http://www.greatpyreneesrescue.net