[pyrnet] Animal Communication

Interestingly enough, Sandy says that some dogs are much better at communicating than others. Some actually come through in complete sentences, some fragmented sentences, and some do not want to communicate at all. Mostly she does this with her own dogs. She's not real confident about her abilities in this area, but her husband says she is quite good at it.
He has studied this too but is not as good as she is.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs) & Elle the foster Pyr
& Flopsy (Pyrenean Shepherd)
"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!"
bamb@monmouth.com