Re: [pyrnet] Animal Communication

I remember that several weeks before my English Bulldog died he asked me not
to abandon him. He was a rescue dog and mine was his third home. I wouldn't
say that I always understand what my animals have to say to me, but this was
quite clear.
My two thoughts (cents) on communication w/ animals. For me, my
understanding of what they have to say is clearer when there is less clutter
in my mind i.e. I'm calm and not distracted. Also,  I believe they are
capable of reason, but emotions are most important to them. So the things
they "talk" about have more to do with feelings.
When I've gotten what they have to say, it's always a good feeling, but I
attribute my not understanding more to my denseness, than their
communication ability.

As a postscript, several weeks after my bulldog asked me not to abandon him
we went on vacation. He died the afternoon of our return. I regret that if
our flight hadn't been delayed we would have seen him alive one more time.

Joan