Re: [pyrnet] Single Issues of the AKC Gazette

I called today to try to order the November issue and
was told that they won't be selling this issue (over
the phone) until about Nov. 16th. It seems that they
want to make sure all their subscribers, etc., are
taken care of before they offer it to everyone else.
She suggested I call back on Nov. 16th to try to order
it. She also mentioned it might be possible to find it
in a retail outlet although she didn't know exactly
where it might be sold.
I was thinking of trying Barnes & Noble. If anyone
else finds it somewhere, please let me know.
Thanks,
Kelly & Mandy
Framingham, MA