Re: [pyrnet] List moderator

> How do I contact the list moderator to clarify the list rules?
> Dan & Paula Lane
> Bountiful Farm
> Full Blood & Percentage Boer Goats
> AKC Great Pyrenees LGDs
> Shady Point OK
> www.bountifulfarm.com

From the pyrnet website

WELCOME to PyrNet-L, the Internet Great Pyrenees Chat List!

We hope to provide a forum in which to discuss all aspects of life with our
beloved Great Pyrenees. This is an open forum, where we hope everyone will
feel free to discuss topics that are important to us as Pyr lovers.

Since this list is open to everyone, we expect everyone to follow a few
simple ground rules that center around mutual respect. Most of these rules
are easy if you use your common sense.

1. Be respectful. Do not use all CAPS, as this is the net equivalent of
shouting at someone. Do not attack or flame an individual. For example,
let's say that

you wanted to disagree with John's post which read "We need to start a new
Pyr-Corgi cross breed." An ACCEPTABLE response would be "I think starting a
new Pyr-Corgi cross breed would be crazy." Whereas an UNACCEPTABLE response
would be "John is crazy for thinking that we should cross- breed Pyrs and
Corgis."

2. No Spamming. When quoting the list, be sure to include only the portion
you are responding to, and not the entire message or list (if on digest). No
chain letters, forward's, no advertising, promoting, or listing sale items
unless they are Pyr-specific merchandise. No advertising the sale of
animals.

3. When replying to the list, think about whether your post should be
private or should be sent to the list as a whole. Also, keep in mind that
this list is strictly G-rated. Our dogs have sensitive ears; keep it clean.

4. Do not post other's private e-mail to the list without their permission.
Do not post copyrighted material to the list without the permission of the
author.

5. If you have a question as to whether or not a particular topic is
appropriate for this forum, it probably isn't. But if you really need to
know, please feel free to contact any of the list owners, listed below.

Richard Rognlie, NCAGPC & GPCA member and Senior Internet Developer, Erols
Internet

David Kintsfather, Department of Telecommunications, Kutztown University,
GPCA Member, Penn-Dutch Great Pyrenees Club member, Owner/originator of
Penny Pyrbred Website

Maureen & David Simon - owner/breeders of Whitehope Great Pyrenees, founding
members of Penn-Dutch Great Pyrnees Club, long time active workers for Pyr
Rescue. Maureen is currently GPCA Secretary.

Jack & Charlotte Perry, long time Pyr owners and breeders of Pyreau Great
Pyrenees, charter members of NCAGPC, editor of the "Pyriodical", past Board
members of the GPCA.

I hope this helps,
Paul Anderson