[pyrnet] OT: Rescue needs help

I hope it's ok to post this as it's off topic. And we know how we never get off topic here ;-)
Mitzi Potter
Mitzi@Mitzis.net
Guthrie  OK

As the director of All Paws Rescue, Inc. in Fort Smith, Arkansas - I need
to ask for your help.  We have been asked to help with some dogs that are
in a kennel situation in Arkansas.  This kennel is at the brink of
closure because of lack of funds, no help, and too many animals.  We
could not tell them no, even tho we are full and overflowing.  These dogs
need a chance at life also, and will be put to sleep if this kennel
closes.  This closure could happen with in a week or two at the most.
These dogs need help ASAP. If you can help or would like more info please
contact me at patdenney1@juno.com . Pics of the dogs listed can be seen
at www.all-paws-rescue.org - click on available on our home page and it
will take you to the dogs' pictures.  If the description has a 10/22
after it - then this is an URGENT animal that needs to go to rescue.

I know most of you are full also, as we are, but I could not let these
animals go without at least a chance to live.  There are several
purebreed dogs here, as well as some beautiful mixed breeds.  Some are
altered, and some are not.  The only fee that will be charged will be a
$40 spay/neuter fee before the dog can be transported.

Feel free to cross post this message, as time is of the essence.  We will
be happy to help arrange transport for these animals.  If you can even
just take one, that is one that will not be put to sleep.  All Paws
Rescue tries to help others at all times - please try to help us this
time help these poor animals who have no choice in their future.

If you cannot take any of the dogs, please consider a donation for
spay/neuter to help some of the ones who need surgery get it so they will
have a better chance to be adopted.  Donations can be made thru the All
Paws Rescue website also.

I thank you for any help. Again, please cross post to anyone that may be
able to help.

Pat Denney, ALLPAWS Rescue, Fort Smith, AR  www.all-paws-rescue.org
Co-Owner ALLPAWSARKANSAS @ yahoogroups.com
Rescue Liaison - Sebastian County Humane Society
Arkansas Coordinator - www.ToyDogRescue.org