[pyrnet] Brag Time - revisited

Thanks all --

Yes, these are great pictures, just not the best -- I have to convert alot of them from slide film -- those are the really spectacular ones,  I will post a couple when I get them digitalized.

Maude is the one wearing the leaf Barb, that was after a quick roll in the field, just to let Mom know that she could.  Casey is the one with the Badger markings on her face.  She would do well for awhile and then zap she would get up and walk off -- all of this was beneather her.  Zack however, as you will have noticed possed for the camera -- "Does he have my good side?"  "Is the light right on my face here?"

Tea --

Do you Yahoo!?