Chat: [pyrnet] Too quiet

Well, don't know much about breeding. But I have noticed this weekend has been quiet also. Let me tell you about Bailey Bear's last trip to the kennel. Two nights and three days and contracted with kennel to groom him. When I picked him up he was uncontrollable -- trying to get to me and get in the car to go home. When we got home he was all over me. I petted and petted and petted. He'd lay at my feet and close his eyes while I rubbed my hands smoothly over his head and neck. Then he hugged me by laying his head on the crook of my neck as I pressed my head just to the left of his head. Then I noticed that he was matted . . . badly. His tail has at least three large loose mats. The tight  mats behind his ears that I asked the kennel to cut out were still there. All along his upper hind legs were matted badly - - all the way up to his anus. What happened? I called the kennel and said, "When can I bring Bear back for you to finish brushing him out?" She replied, "Oh, we spent lots and lots of time brushing him...blah, blah." So I will accompany Bear to the kennel to observe her brushing/combing out the mats and their interaction. Now I'm worried that he was shut up with no attention except for his bath. Will let you know.