[pyrnet] Buster... Atrophic Myositis

Thank you so very much for all the information and advice. I will go out and
get as much information as I can to help this little pup as much as I can
for as long as I can. His head is terribly gaunt of any muscle but his
spirit is strong. He's kind of a little 'dumbhead' but he's part of both my
and the Lord's heart so we will handle what comes his way. He's had a
wonderful life so far (12+ years anyway). He wants to kill cats, dogs at
least his size or bigger, and would bite any child. Good thing he lives with
just me and Eiger (Pyr rescue). :)

Tracy, I don't feed BARF but I would really like to speak to your friend.
Please forward my message and email address to her and ask her to contact me
when she comes back home.

Again, any more info you guys come across, please pass it on to me. Buster
will be on steroids (which I hate) but he is looking much happier and more
relaxed tonight than he has in weeks. He ate crunchy food ok and didn't
slime the water pail hardly at all.

Hugs to you all!! Nancy