Re: [pyrnet] Re: New Pyr girl!

On Thu, 7 Nov 2002 07:01:25 -0500, Barb Bowes wrote:

>Jumping up and down Mitzi! Good for you! When does she arrive? When do we
>get to see pics? I'm getting breathless with both anticipation and
>jumping!!!
>Barb Bowes

I can't send pictures to this list, can I? I have one from several years ago of her. I pick her up tomorrow night in Salina, KS. He's meeting me 1/2 way.
My husband was as excited as me! I told him I've got to be the ONLY one in the world this excited about getting a *16th dog lol! But she's special :-))
And I've never given up hope that someday there'd be another Ripples Pyr for me. I just can't believe there really really is!
I sound like a crazy, woman. This I know <g>.
Mitzi Potter
Mitzi@Mitzis.net
Guthrie  OK