[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20021116

At 11:59 PM 11/16/2002 -0500, you wrote:

Hi All,
Remember when We were dicussing the fact that PYR hair is insidious, and ends
up everywhere ?
Today , the mouse on My computer "froze up"~~~the little "arrow thingy" would
go up and down, but, not sideways~~~Big Call  to Hubby for help !!  ( I
figured that I broke it ~~)
Hubby takes mouse apart and guess what ?  You guessed it ,
Pyr. Hair ! wound around in there~~~Hubby gets pair of tweezers
pulls hair out from around the "doflagie thing", and now, My Mouse works
again ~~~ <BG>
Sooooooooooooo,          " Beware the (PYR) hair  !"

pamc

LOL! Yes, it gets everywhere. And lately I haven't been vacuuming like I should--I've been doing too much stuff outside, and don't feel like doing housework too. I told hubby that if I just let the Pyr hair pile up, we won't need to worry about replacing the carpet. It'll all just weave itself together to form a big, white Pyr-hair carpet.

Today, my son and I were cutting up a tree we cut down so we could bind up all the "piles" and hopefully have the regular garbage take it away a little at a time. Newman was "helping". The whole time we'd be sawing on a branch, he'd been chewing and pulling on the end of it. He looked so pleased with himself, like "Look Mom! I'm such a good helper!"

Rhonda