[pyrnet] Need Breeder's/rescuers assistance RE:Early Spay/Neutering

Hello,

I am looking for breeder's/rescuers of all breeds, impute for a page I'm
creating on my site.

I am only interested in breeders or rescuers experiences, who Early spay
their puppies, and who would be willing to give me their first hand
experiences to quote.

Please note: I will be placing the entire quote of your experience's as you
tell it, on the page. I will however keep you anonymous, if that is your
wish. And just note the breed your involved in.

I will NOT be willing to debate the pros and con's of this issue, nor will
this article delve into debating it. It will NOT be offering an opinion or
discussing reasons why or why not, to early spay/neuter.

It is also sincerely *NOT* intended to berate, discredit or otherwise
condemn in any way, breeders/rescuers who do not early/spay....

It's *ONLY* intent is to list first hand experiences from breeders who DO.
So that readers can note the experience's of others, should they be
considering early spaying their puppy. Or for breeders who are considering
it, hearing what other breeders have observed could be very helpful.

The idea came from the MANY discussions of experiences I've read on these
lists, I thought it would be a good idea to document these experiences on
one page.

There are many sites out there that discuss the pros and con's of Early
Spay/Neutering pups. So why create another one? Instead of arguing the
point, or quoting the MANY studies and arguments for/against early spaying
of pets;
I thought it would be more productive to gather and quote personal
experiences from breeders all over the world who have Spay/Neutered their
pups at an early age.

I would be forever grateful if you would offer your expertise in this
matter. Your experiences don't have to be a page in length, just a paragraph
or two listing the important observations you have made.

Important points I would like addressed could include:

-What breed of dogs you have?

-How long you have been Early spay/neutering or how many litters you have
done over the years?

-aprox age spayed?

-What changes you observed compared to later spays

-How they developed

-How they compare physically, mentally and health wise, to previous litters
that were not early spayed

Plus any other important "observations" you have made, that *directly* could
be linked to the early/spay.

***Note: it is also just as important to mention if NO noticeable
differences were observed.***

Thank your for your consideration,

Sariena Foley
http://regaliapyrs.tripod.com/index.htm
Dedicated, in loving memory to my boy Zeus -February 14, 00-September 27, 01
Educational site about the Great Pyrenees and facts about the ONLY reliable
source to obtain one.......a RESPONSIBLE breeder!