Re: [pyrnet] chat: Susie Girl O' Mine

Pam,

Although the news is not good, and Susie's time is short you at least have it to love and care for her. Perhaps the time will help you when she must go, as you will know you have done as much as you can.

Prayers and wishes for a gentle journey.

 Pyralive@aol.com wrote:

I  took Susie to the Veterinary Institute of Health today for Her ultrasound appointment~~
The mass is huge, there is no sign of a spleen~~~~there is no way of knowing if the mass has metastasized, as an Ultrasound will not , of course, pick this up~~Removal of the Spleen,( or what's left of it) would then be followed by Radiation and Chemo~~this is not an option~~
There are numerous blood pockets in the mass, a biopsy to determine the type of cancer was NOT reccommened, as the chance was too great of the needle puncturing one of the blood pockets, and Susie would bleed to death on the table~~
Susie is  not in pain, just discomfort at the moment~~
Our Little Girl will be loved and watched over here, at Her home~~
pamc

Pam Croy
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM

"We need not Think alike to Love alike"