Re: [pyrnet] dog fight question

A few things come to mind.

First, the collar might look threatening to the female.  When he makes eye contact with her the cone, I would imagine is pointing at her.

Second, the smells may be causing her to "see" him as an intruder.  By the way, was she the alpha of the two?

Last, and the least likely in my opinion, is that because he is the "weakest" of the "pack."  This may be her way of driving him out . . . keeping the pack strong.  Again, this is a stretch.

I'm sure that when he is up and around again, things will get back to normal.  But until then you'll be smart to keep your guard up.

Best of luck,
John
Framboise Great Pyrenees