[pyrnet] Susie Girl O' Mine

Pam,

My deepest sympathies to you on Susie.  I lost my Paddy last December to the same thing.  The tumor attached to his spleen was bigger than my fist and growing at a furious rate.  Because of how uncomfortable he had become, I let him go to the Rainbow Bridge.  You will know when the time is right.  Until then, just keep Susie comfortable and do exactly what you have been.  Let her have dignity and you will have given her the most precious gift possible.

We will spin the prayer wheels here for her and for you.

Stephanie and the Spirit of Paddy the Pyr
pyrmom@aol.com