[pyrnet] Ivy Rose

Ann,

We will spin the prayer wheels for you and for Ivy Rose.  My heart breaks each time I hear on one of our Pyrs becomes ill and suffers from any disability.  I too have lost two Pyrs to cancer so I understand how difficult it is for both dog and human.  It sounds like you have a very responsible and caring vet and that will be worth a lot during Ivy's recovery.

Your heart will guide you through this difficult time.  Please know that my thoughts are with you.

Stephanie and the Spirit of Paddy the Pyr
pyrmom@aol.com