Re: [pyrnet] Re: Ivy Rose

Thanks to all for your kind words re Ivy Rose. We still don't know just
what kind of tumor we are dealing with--either fibrosarcoma or
lieomyosarcoma--but we have an appointment with an oncologist Dec. 12 and
will know before then. In the meantime, she's recovered beautifully from
the surgery, is eating well and of course looking forward to turkey in an
hour or two. Whatever the prognosis, we'll love her and keep her
comfortable and happy as long as possible, and trust her to tell us when
it's time to let her go, as each one has before her.  The tumor was
pressing on her stomach and making it impossible for her to keep food
down, so there was no choice except surgery or euthanasia.
In the meantime, we're thrilled to have her so much back to normal and
will enjoy whatever time we have left with her.
Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Ann, Peg, Ivy Rose and Tori