Re: [pyrnet] National dog show

Here's hoping I have the 'right' show. I watched the Purina dog show this
afternoon.(NBC)I managed to tune in , in time to see the judge  groping a
rather large , very fuzzy Old English Sheepdog.  It was the 'commentary'
that made me choke on my lunch. He said" the judge is loking for the
eyes....placement, etc and then said "ya gotta be careful,'cause if you find
only one eye...ya got the wrong end"!!!
ROFLMAO and I had the hiccups for an hour afterwards!
I did however see the Pyr ...he came in 4th I think?

Michele Donald