RE: [pyrnet] National dog show

I was on the edge of my seat..he should have been first! Isn't Kendall
absolutely gorgeous!!!

Congratulations to Jean and Kendall!!!

Sariena Foley
http://regaliapyrs.tripod.com/index.htm
Dedicated, in loving memory to my boy Zeus -February 14, 00-September 27, 01
Educational site about the Great Pyrenees and facts about the ONLY reliable
source to obtain one.......a RESPONSIBLE breeder!