[pyrnet] thanks for rescue answer

Hey everyone,

Thanks so much for your suggestions about Simon's diarrhea.   My vet also
suggests Panacur in case he may have some illusive whipworms.   I will try
the pumpkin today....how much do you add to each feeding and how long does
it take to work????   I am feeding him 3-4 times a day...1.5 cups at a time.

The BEST news is that we have had an influx of adoption applications and
there is one that would be a perfect home for Simon when he gets better!!!
I will keep you posted on his progress.

This site is so helpful for me as a newer rescue person for the breed!
PAM