Re: [pyrnet] Selective barking ...

Thankyou Reni,
I guess it does sound amazing when you read it all together like that<G>!
Maddie has, in the year that we have had her, alerted us to all Kenny's
asthma attacks and Meg's falls out of bed. (and just about everything else)
Yes, she's worth a million! It's funny ...we want to adopt a male if we can
find one....a companion. My hubby said "do we really want to do that??? He
was afraid that Maddie wouldn't be as 'alert' with the family if she had a
buddy to distract her. Somehow I don't think she'd be THAT distracted!! <G>
It takes my Kids about 6 minutes to walk home from the bus stop. I know the
'second ' they should walk thru the door....because 6 minutes before they
actually do, she moves and sits at the front door, tail-a-waggin' the whole
time....

Michele Donald