Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 12:05 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Please help

I literally *never* get calls from people looking for a Pyr. I get calls constantly from people who want me to TAKE their Pyr though.
Mitzi Potter
Mitzi@Mitzis.net
Guthrie  OK

Oh thats strange.... Thats sad people arent calling looking for Pyrs. Maybe they are reading the paper.... No Offense, but why are you so defensive? I am simply looking for some help in placing my Pyr. I thought maybe a Pyr group could help me. I could do what many people do and just take her to the Humane Society. I have worried myself over this. I called some people who suggested I just put her to sleep. I will drive her if I have to ANYWHERE. Please all I need is some help not, your judgement, or negative opinions.