[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20021213-1

In a message dated 12/13/2002 7:40:54 PM Eastern Standard Time, owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:

I am in no way 'speaking for Mitzi', but I have belonged on this list a while now and am almost certain that her comments were not meant to be 'defensive" to YOU in particular, it's just that there ARE people out there that don't give a damn and WILL just dump their animal 'anywhere'. It is so sad , your situation. I don't envy you your decision....and you have done the RIGHT thing coming here. Pyrs are 'big' and a lot of people who don't do their research give em up because they didn't realise HOW big they got.(or furry or drooly, or any other trait that doesn't fit into their lifestyle.)  I guess people just see Mitzi's 'entourage' and figure, 'o<<<

Hi Julie,
What a heartbreaking decision that You face~~All of us here love our " Great Whites" beyond all reason, and I'm more than positive that  this is the same in Your case also~~Many times We tend to speak for those that cannot speak, We tend to "lay things on the line"~~this of course does not negate our true fellings of love and care~~I do have to say, however, If You should ever have a "run in" with bad guys,  Mitzi is the one that You want to "guard Your back"~~
Just a coinecedence, but, just the other day, I was talking to a couple,( the Hubby is in the Navy), they adopted a dog from Our rescue last Year~~He is being deployed to Japan next year~~All arrangements have been made, they're taking the dog~~True, they won't have a lot of room were they're gonna' live either, but, they cannot leave their dog ~~
Is this an option, Julie ?  I'm sure that You've probably already checked into this~~I don't envy You ~~I'm so sorry that You have to face this~~
Pamc

Pam Croy
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM

"We need not Think alike to Love alike"