[pyrnet] December 22 2002...

 Already. Wow. A year ago I got my Maddie. Only been 7months today that I've
had my baby boy Liam. Its Kenny's 8th Christmas and Meggan's 6th. This year
in particular will stay with me . I met some pretty amazing people this
year. I have to admit though, I was worried how Maddie would be ....Liam was
born 2 mos premature and I was in the hospital 2+weeks before he was born ,
then the 50 days he was in hospital afterwards. I am Maddies "mom" and am
with her 24/7 ('till May 22 anyway) then dh and the kids took over. Well,
she did finally forgive me and now she has a new charge!
I have to say thank-you to everyone ...for your advise and for putting up
with all the antics! Thanks especially to two very sweet aunties, Barb Bowes
and Cynthia Willets aka TEA! Tea, sent me crocus' when I thought my spring
would never come, and Barb and Tea BOTH found me after I disappeared into
the hospital...waaaay up here in western Canada!!!
You have all become familiar friends, and I hope everyone has a healthy
,safe,  and treasured holiday.
....oh, uh,  TEA.??..if you have any snow left over...... looks like a brown
Christmas here this year for us lol!
Hugs to you all,
and
Merry Christmas