Re: [pyrnet] Chat: Wait for Us, Susie Girl

In a message dated 12/27/2002 6:36:37 AM Eastern Standard Time, Pyralive@aol.com writes:

As She looked at Us, I almost think that I saw a "thank You"~~

They do say "Thank You".

A wise and good friend told me not so long ago that they will tell you when they are ready to go.  I was surprised at this, but now believe it.  I saw it in my little Abe's face when he smilled at me and flapped his little tail on the Vets table.   I left him not knowing his time was but just a few hours away.  If I had known, I could have saved him a couple hours of pain.  I did not yet understand.

The dignity and grace of it all is very bitter sweet.

Joe