Re: [pyrnet] Pyr cars

pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
> Perhaps your pyr could contribute a review! I'd also
>be interested in any other recommendations from the group (preferably
>something other than a van or an SUV).
We're watching the vehicles Honda is coming out with. One is the Pilot,
but there's another that they're aiming towards the college-age crowd who
need to transport sporting equipment etc. They have some of the
characteristics of SUVs but better gas mileage and seem incredibly
convenient re transporting dogs. Seats fold away in the rear, etc. We're
hoping our minivan holds out until they bring out some of these options as
hybrids, which apparently is in the works.
Good luck. For a couple of years, we transported two large pyrs in the
back of a Geo metro!

Ann, Peg, Ivy Rose and Tori