[pyrnet] Hannah!

Barb, I'm happy to hear your rescue got a forever home (even if you miss
her). I am going to rescue a little girl next weekend! She's from Hannibal,
Missouri and her name is Hannah. She's 18 mos to 2 yrs old and full of play
yet. Eiger, my first rescue, has wanted to play with Buster (12yr
Springer/Cocker cross) who just doesn't want to play anymore. She sounds
like she is quiet and kinda dry mouthed which is what I need living in a
small town and all. I hope to be able to take Friday off to go get her. I'm
all excited about this! I think I am a rescue type person. It's a shame
there needs to be rescue people; but, I really love seeing the happiness
come back into their eyes. I love being a 'forever home'. I'll let you know
how this all works out.

Hugs! Nancy K