[pyrnet] Teddy, Spleens and Newman

>Teddy has now PAID for all of the tears, heartache, money that was ever, and
>will ever, be spent on Him for His entire life~~~~
>
>Pamc
Good for Teddy!!

BTW, Tea, my niece had her spleen removed a couple of years ago (she was in
an explosion) and has had to take antibiotics every day since. The spleen
takes toxins out of your body and helps fight infections.

I have a question...probably a dumb one, but what the heck. Newman has
started licking his testicles A LOT, and yesterday I noticed that on one of
them there is a place that is red, sore, and swollen, the skin toughened
and hard. Is this anything to worry about? Should I take him to the vet?
I've tried putting medication on it to try to keep it from itching, but of
course he licks it off immediately. He seems fine, otherwise.

Rhonda