[pyrnet] Re:

I don't have lots of words of wisdom, Alison, but I would suggest that you
let them meet on neutral territory. Take Rosie with you to meet the puppy,
or at least introduce them off the property, then walk or drive them home
together. We've found that doing that prevents the "home" dog from seeing
the other as an intruder.
Apart from that, I'd just make sure that Rosie gets lots of attention, and
that you maintain her regular routine as much as possible, so that she
doesn't feel as if she's being replaced.
Lots of luck--our experience is that two (or more) are way more than twice
the fun!
Ann, Peg, Ivy Rose and Tori