[pyrnet] Oh Gawd It's Maude! Help...

I am broadcasting this, so if you are on several Pyr lists -- just delete the copies.

Maude problem....

Maude has a new little move she is pulling.  She will lie very still and watch everyone and then when everything is quiet and peaceful she starts a deep throated growl.  Of course Zack and Casey go into high alert and we have a barkfest and I yell and the circus goes on.  Now I have looked, checked, sniffed, peeked, walked around the house, up the road.  This is just a ploy to start trouble. I just can't figure out why.  I have tried ignoring her, but Zack gets very angry and goes after her. SO I wade in and shut it all down.  I normally end up puting one in a crate, one in the kitchen, and one in the family room.  Doors closed.  No communication.

Does anyone else out there have a snotty 3 year old that does this?  Does anyone have any suggestions.  David, our vet has give her a clean bill of health.  If she keeps this up I may be the one who needs to be put to sleep for bad temperment and health (mental) problems.

And the best thing --- Maude NEVER EVER does this when DH is around

Help!!!

Tea

Do you Yahoo!?