[pyrnet] Gawd it's Maude Report -- Another Broadcast Delete Duplicates

Jackie, Kirsten, Mic and Barb -- Thanks!

Am checking under the couches for dust bunny armies, but I think they have all been called up by George.  U C they are all old army bunnies .

I have a call into the local behaviorist -- but she went to FL to get warm --Jokes on her.  Wnat to see if she has any tricks up her sleeve.

Jackie, she is spayed, but Maude is a Pyr /Golden cross -- she was unfortunately a Christmas puppy.  I am sure she was beautiful under the tree with a red bow, but the family crated her for 22 hours a day, until she was rescued at at 9 months.  Two vet students at Tufts took her, she had massive UTI that took 6 months to clean up.   We got her at 18 months, well on the rode to recovery.  But she is Maude, and whether it is genetic or for other reasons she just really isn't all there. We jokingly call her our FAS child, but sadly there is more truth to that statement then not. Your comments about dog aggressive really concern me.  Is killing toys part of that?  She is also called Maude the toy killer.?

Have called Dave and he will run a thyroid test on her on Tuesday -- He told my that I am a hyperchondriac -- for my dogs, who are all perfectly normal...That I should get a life and he and Linda will be over for dinner Tuesday...(nothing like having good friends for your Vets.  But he really wants to see Maude in her surrounds, of course MAD will be there so Maude will be just freakin' perfect.

Thanks

Tea

PS Barb did you get the furnace fixed?  Did the birds make the journey across the street alright ?  GRAND neice????? LOL  Is your dad okay and how do you like that white jacket with the sleeves that tie in the back

Do you Yahoo!?